Royal Society for the Protection of Nature
RSPN’s mission is to inspire personal responsibility and active involvement of the people of Bhutan in the conservation of the Kingdom’s environment through education, research and sustainable livelihood opportunities.
RSPN’s core values are statements based on clear, concise, and shared beliefs of the organization that will contribute towards achieving its mission in the long run. Its core values are to:
- Provide leadership in conservation
- Promote innovative technologies and methods
- Be proactive towards environmental issues
- Be accountable and transparent
- Be efficient and effective in delivering programmes
When our first campaign to save African vultures started in 2015, global awareness and political recognition of these majestic raptors were in their infancy. Discover just a few examples of the fantastic achievements that BirdLife supporters helped to kick-start, and find out how you can help us step up our action to the next level.