The mission of SOS/BirdLife is the research and conservation of nature, mainly birds and their habitats.
- Monitoring of birds and data gathering.
- Protection of SPAs/IBA.
- Practical activities for endangered bird species and the management of biotopes.
- Development of membership.
- Environmental education and public awareness-building for bird conservation: lectures, World Birdwatch, Spring Arrivals, Bird of the Year.
- Environmental policy: agriculture, national campaigns on hot issues, comments on new legislation.
Support BirdLife’s advocacy work to make leaders listen to the science, and put in place the vital policies and investments to ensure nature is at the heart of solving the climate crisis.