To protect wild birds and their habitats, natur&ëmwelt works closely with its foundation Hëllef fir d’Natur, which is concerned with the purchase and management of habitats.
- Public relations
- Nature education in schools
- Bird of the year
- National tree day
- The taste of the landscape
- Conservation work on Black Stork
- Scientific work
- Youth clubs
- Consultation about birds and nature problems in general
- Publishing a newspaper and information bulletin
After more than three years of co-decision processes where the European Council, Commission, and Parliament worked on the new the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), the legislative process is finally coming to a close. The European Parliament is set to vote to approve the CAP on the 23th of November and the Council early in December.