How BirdLife are helping
We are working
- to identify the most important sites for migratory species
- with local people and the government to set up new protected areas
- to build stronger awareness of wetlands and their biodiversity
- strengthen enforcement to address the illegal hunting of birds at sensitive sites
- with our Partners on the ground, like BANCA in Myanmar, who need funds to travel to rural coastal areas, such as the Gulf of Mottama, the ‘winter crown jewel’ for Spoonies. They will give training to local people, forge local partnerships, and build the strength of these groups up so that as many as possible can protect the Spoonies and this amazing habitat that they call home during the winter.
Your country is United States so currency auto changed to US Dollars
Thank you for choosing to donate to BirdLife International! Please select your currency and complete the form to make a difference today.