HR Business Partner
Thursday, 20. February 2020 - 23:45
HR Business Partner
• Location: Cambridge, UK
• Contract: Open ended
• Full time: 35 hours per week
• Salary: c. £35,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience, plus competitive 12% pension benefit
• Annual Leave: 25 days pro rata per annum in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to join our international team.
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
Based in the David Attenborough Building in the centre of Cambridge, you will be part of a globally focused team. Reporting to the Head of HR, the Business Partner will be responsible for managing the operational HR team to ensure HR activities align with the organisational goals; coaching and mentoring managers in good people management and employee relations; and supporting the development and delivery of the People Action Plan.
This is an exciting time to join the HR team. Planned projects you will be contributing to include developing our core values, carrying out a global pay and grading review, and the implementation of a fully integrated ERP system to manage our HR, finance and project processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven track record of delivering in a generalist HR role;
• Strong facilitation and coaching skills, and the ability to influence people across a culturally diverse workforce;
• Sound knowledge of UK employment law, with an ability to apply good HR practice in an international context;
• A team player, with project management experience, and an ability to operate within a matrix management structure.
See the full job description.
Application: Applications should include a covering letter, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen and including details of availability to start, to: email@example.com
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable applicant has been appointed.
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.