Wednesday, 21. July 2021 - 23:45
• Location: Cambridge, UK
• Contract: Open ended
• Full time: 35 hours per week
• Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 pro rata per annum (dependent on skills & experience) plus competitive 12% pension benefit
• Annual Leave: 25 days pro rata per annum in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a generalist HR role and apply your people skills to genuinely make a difference.
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to join our global team. You will provide administrative support across a wide range of HR tasks, and act as frontline support to employees and managers on policies and procedures. You will also act as superuser for the HR functionality of our new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system and online learning platforms.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid administrative background
• Experience in a people focused role
• Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
• A positive and pro-active approach, and enjoy working in a team environment
• The ability and confidence to communicate with people of all levels and whose first language is not English
See the full job description.
Closing date: 21 July 2021
Application: Applications should include a covering letter, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held on 22 and 26 July 2021.