Sunday, 11. November 2018 - 23:45
• Location: Cambridge, UK
• Contract: Open ended
• Full time: 35 hours per week
• Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 pro rata per annum (dependent on skills & experience) plus competitive 12% pension benefit
• Annual Leave: 25 days pro rata per annum in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Assistant to join BirdLife at an exciting time of change and evolution. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to apply your HR skills and experience to genuinely make a difference.
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are currently seeking a HR Assistant to support the HR Officer, HR Advisor and Head of HR on a day to day basis with HR related tasks. In this role you will also be responsible for the recruitment process for assigned departments. This person will be part of a global team, based at our headquarters housed within the David Attenborough Building in Cambridge.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid administrative HR background and good foundation knowledge of recruitment and UK employment practice
• Experience with providing frontline support and having a great people focused service delivery approach
• Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
• An energising, positive and pro-active approach
• The ability and confidence to communicate with people of all levels and whose first language is not English is essential
• Part CIPD qualification, or the equivalent experience
• The right to work in the UK
See the full job description.
Closing date: 11 November 2018
Application: Applications should include a covering letter, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen, to: email@example.com
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held on 20 November 2018.