Sunday, 28. March 2021 - 23:45
• Location: Cambridge, UK
• Full time: 35 hours per week
• Contract: 12 month fixed term
• Salary: circa £18,000-£20,000 pro rata depending on skills and experience plus competitive 12% pension benefit
• Annual Leave: 25 days pro rata in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual wishing to explore a career in individuals fundraising and who is keen to hone existing skills and build new ones.
As a part of the busy fundraising team, you will assist with administrative tasks, updating Raiser’s Edge (the donor management software used by BirdLife), learn to record day to day donations and donor information, and to support the team effort to increase fundraising effectiveness and success.
The ideal candidate will have
• A-levels or have equivalent experience
• An interest in fundraising, conservation and the charity sector
• Experience in managing projects and information
• The ability to conduct research
• Excellent organisational skills
• Attention to detail
See the full job description.
Closing date: 28 March 2021
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held week commencing 6 April 2021