Wednesday, 30. October 2019 - 23:45
• Location: Cambridge, UK
• Full time: 35 hours per week
• Contract: 3 Month Fixed term contract
• Salary: £21,000 pro rata plus competitive 12% pension benefit
• Annual Leave: 25 days pro rata in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are looking for a Fundraising Assistant to play a key role in assisting the Fundraising team at BirdLife. Responsibilities include providing administrative support, such as maintaining our membership database using our CRM software, collating gift records across multiple platforms, building communications and creating reports.
This person will communicate with BirdLife members and donors, as well as holding responsibility for fundraising data management and supporting the Fundraising Manager and Development team in achieving success.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A high level of oral and written communication skill and attention to detail
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Word
• Experience of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Confidence working with a busy team, with a high level of integrity
• Experience of fundraising or sales
• An interest in conservation
• Fluency in English
• The right to work in the UK
See the full job description.
Closing date: 30 October 2019
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held on the 8 November 2019.