Doğa, BirdLife Turkey - Remote Sensing – Geographical Information Systems Consultant
Friday, 16. June 2017 - 23:45
Duties and responsibilities:
- Synthesize, archive, analyze and represent geospatial data on sites and species on which Doğa Derneği is working
- Conduct vegetation/land cover/habitat classifications of raster data with appropriate spatiotemporal resolution
- Prepare maps needed for projects conducted under different programmes of Doğa Derneği
- Define geospatial data gathering standards with other relevant staff of Doğa Derneği
- Good command of GIS and RS software, particularly ArcGIS, and analyzes/synthesis
- Openness and respect for different views and cultures in Turkey and around the World
- Being able to work as part of team and self-dedication/interest in conservation of nature
- High flexibility for traveling for job-related field studies or other purposes
- Being capable in flexible time management
- BSc/MSc degree.
Please send your letter of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 16, 2017. Many thanks in advance for considering joining Doğa, BirdLife Turkey.