Data Steward (Volunteer)
Friday, 12. February 2021 - 23:45
BirdLife are implementing an ERP system to replace individual department processes and generate single ways of working globally. The ERP software is from Unit4 and BirdLife are currently in the Familiarisation phase of the project that has an implementation date of early this year.
Birdlife are looking for a volunteer to support the organisation through the following task:
• Interact with different data owners to collect contractual documentation and link data sets through unique numbers.
• Create or support a single data base for all the contracts and the meta data.
• Match relationships between Contract, Project code and agreement value, via the unique numbers.
• Create and maintain an Excel database of these documents cataloguing key detail.
• Ensure the database contains accurate information extracted from these agreements to support ERP processing.
The ideal person would have the following skillset:
• Moderate Excel experience
• Familiar with Business systems and processes
• Focus on detail
• Good Communication Skills
• Able to provide support within the European working day
This is a hand’s on role, needing someone that is good at working to deadlines but has a flexible approach.
If you have expertise or experience in any one of the above skill sets and reasonable availability please feel free to apply by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.