Flight for Survival Competition - Terms & Conditions
- You will be automatically entered into a free binoculars prize draw when you like and share social media content with at least three social media friends from Stichting BirdLife Europe’s Flight for Survival campaign.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in Europe. The participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is one pair of used binoculars previously owned by a birdwatcher to be won. The binoculars are offered ‘as is’ in whatever condition they may be.
- The winner will be selected at random from all people who have liked and shared the social media content with at least 3 friends as indicated on the social media channel.
- The free prize draw is ongoing until Stichting BirdLife notifies otherwise in its own social media channels.
- The binoculars will be posted by ordinary post within the EU.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the draw date.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs.
- The Promoter is Stichting BirdLife Europe, Avenue Toison d’Or 67, Brussels 1060, Belgium
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Follow the epic migratory journeys of 7 species and learn about the many dangers they face at some of the worst illegal killing blackspots around the Mediterranean on www.flightforsurvival.org