Trusts & Foundations Manager
As the Trusts & Foundations Manager, you will play a significant role in supporting the income generation that is needed to deliver BirdLife International’s new 10-year strategy.
Cambridge, UK with the option to work flexibly
35 hours per week
circa £40,000 pro-rata, depending on experience plus competitive 12% pension benefit
25 days pro rata in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
As the Trusts & Foundations Manager, you will play a significant role in supporting the income generation that is needed to deliver BirdLife International’s new 10-year strategy. The postholder will manage a portfolio of Trusts and Foundations, securing significant levels of funding for BirdLife’s programmes and maximising sustainable net income for BirdLife International. You will proactively develop new business opportunities and ensure the potential of existing relationships are fully optimised and ensure the highest quality of stewardship and donor care is maintained to drive committed support.
The ideal candidate will have
- Trust & Foundations experience along with a proven oven track record in delivering partnerships and securing significant funding from trusts and foundations
- An ability to explain complex, scientific issues to different audiences
- An international outlook with a working understanding of, and respect for different cultures.
- Demonstrable experience in complex stakeholder management, leading others across a matrixed environment, including ability to influence and gain agreement for ideas and proposals from a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent business partnering, communication and relationship building skills
See the full job description
Application: Applications should be made via https://www.peridotpartners.co.uk/jobs/trusts-foundations-manager-birdlife-international/ and include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two professional referees.