Trustee Board Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to assist in maintaining organisational governance and to ensure that the Global Council functions efficiently and effectively.
Thursday, 29 February 2024 – 23.45
35 hours per week
£30,000 pro rata plus competitive 12% pension benefit
25 days pro rata in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to assist the Legal & Risk Manager, Chair of BirdLife International and the Head of Governance to maintain organisational governance and to ensure that the Global Council functions efficiently and effectively.
The ideally you will have:
- Proven track record in a senior secretarial or business support role
- Experience of project planning and coordination
- Secretarial skills, including minute taking skills (essential)
- Ability to type fluently, accurately and quickly
- Proof-reading skills
- Proactive and pre-emptive approach
See the full job description
Some of our benefits:
- We are able to offer a hybrid model of working on-site and from home/remote for most roles, which helps to ensure a flexible work-life balance.
- A chance to work in the award-winning David Attenborough building, which brings together much of the Cambridge-based conservation community on a ‘conservation campus.’
- A generous pension scheme, up to 12% company contribution.
- Holiday starting at 25 days excluding Bank Holidays and increasing for every year of service up to a maximum of 28 days.
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning with access to more than 13,000 high-quality, on-demand courses.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme, including access to Health Assured online health portal (webinars, nutritional advice, 4-week programmes, financial wellbeing and more).
BirdLife values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Find out more about our Diversity statement.
We are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture, a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We aim to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
We will consider putting into place appropriate reasonable adjustments for candidates who may have a disability.
We are able to offer a hybrid model of working on site and from home/remote for most roles, which helps to ensure a flexible work life balance.
How to apply:
Please email your application to us at: [email protected]
Please put “Trustee Board Administrator” in the subject line. Your application should include a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role, your CV and details of where you saw the job advert.
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.