PA to the COO
Monday, 31 October 2021 – 23:45
35 hours per week
£30,000 pro rata plus competitive 12% pension benefit
25 days pro rata in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are looking for someone to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer to enable her to make the most effective and efficient use of her time and to support the smooth running of the department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proactive and solutions focused approach
- Proven track record in a similar position, ideally within an international/ multi sited organisation
- Strong administrative skills, including minute taking and proof-reading
- Ability to keep track of a wide variety of tasks, and work with minimum supervision
- People oriented and able to interact with a wide diversity of people
Closing date: 31 October 2021
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising your suitability and motivation for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two professional referees.
Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen to: [email protected]
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held 4/5 November 2021.