Junior HR Business Partner
We are looking for two HR professionals to join our global team as we develop a business partnering approach to the way we manage our human resources.
Cambridge, UK with the option to work a hybrid arrangement
35 hours per week
£30,000-£32,000 pro rata per annum plus a competitive 12% pension benefit
25 days pro rata per annum in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the largest international Partnership for nature conservation. Celebrating our 100th anniversary this year, we are delivering an exciting programme of organisational change, including the launch of our new 10-year strategy.
We are looking for two HR professionals to join our global team as we develop a business partnering approach to the way we manage our human resources. Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you will work with our UK & international teams to provide guidance and insights to support the delivery of our strategy and ensure we remain a good employer in a fast-changing work environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record of delivering HR within an international setting
- Previous HR experience as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner (candidates who have worked solely in Employee Relations but want to gain experience as HRBP will be considered)
- Relationship building, facilitation, and coaching skills, and the ability to bring remote and hybrid teams together
- Experience in the annual cycle of people activity including employee relations, performance management, and engagement initiatives.
- A business partnering mindset, a strong team ethic, and an ability to operate within a matrix management structure
See the full job description
BirdLife values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Find out more about our Diversity statement.
We are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture, a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We aim to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
We will consider putting into place appropriate reasonable adjustments for candidates who may have a disability.
We are able to offer a hybrid model of working on site and from home/remote for most roles, which helps to ensure a flexible work life balance
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen, to: [email protected] marking your application with “Junior HR Business Partner” in the subject line.
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable applicant has been appointed.
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.