Rare Bird Club
The BirdLife ‘Rare Bird Club’ is an international community of individuals determined to make a difference through their high level support.
The Club provides BirdLife International with unrestricted funding. This is the lifeblood needed to support the work of the Birdlife Global Partnership. In return, the Club provides members with a social outlet and an opportunity to meet other like-minded people, from all walks of life. Member benefits include:
- Bespoke birding tours to see the work of BirdLife Partners in the field
- Invitations to a programme of Club events
- A painting of one of 1,200 globally threatened bird species
- Subscription to BirdLife – the magazine
- Quarterly Rare Bird Club newsletters