Major Donors and Supporters
We are extremely grateful for the generosity shown by our Founder Patrons and Rare Bird Club members who are led so ably by Margaret Atwood and Graeme Gibson. Their giving provides the financial backbone to everything we do. We would particularly like to thank the following patrons: Nathalie Boulle, Lukas Hoffmann, Pamela and Neville Isdell, Tasso Leventis, the Olewine family, Wendy and Hank Paulson, Nick and Jane Prentice, Stephen Rumsey, Takamasa Senge, Nikki Thompson and Tom Webster.
We would like to acknowledge the following BirdLife Partner organisations who have contributed through fundraising and unrestricted financial contributions to the international conservation programmes and the wider work of the BirdLife Partnership. The RSPB (UK), Vogelbescherming Nederland (VBN), Audubon (USA), SEO/BirdLife (Spain), SVS/BirdLife Switzerland, DOF (Denmark), LPO (France), NABU (Germany), NOF (Norway), Friends of the Environment (Qatar), Bird Studies Canada and Nature Canada.
- • British Birdwatching Fair• The Blackwood Family• Mark Constantine• Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund• The Darwin Initiative, UK Government• Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund• Emirates Bird Breeding Centre for Conservation• The Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust• Tasso Leventis Foundation• Forestry Bureau, Council of Agriculture, Taiwan• Foundation of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco• Steve Martin• Peter Oakley• The Olewine Family• David and Lucile Packard Foundation• The Reissing Family• Urs Peter Stäuble• SOS (IUCN, World Bank and GEF)• The Tolkien Trust• US Fish and Wildlife Service• Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund• Japan Fund for Global Environment (JFGE)• Ocean Park Conservation Foundation• East Asian-Australasian Flyway Partnership• Convention for Conservation of Migratory Species• Aage V Jensen Charity Foundation• Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund• European Commission• Global Environment Facility through UNDP• MacArthur Foundation• Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act• Rio Tinto• CEMEX• HeidelbergCement• Sheikha Jawaher Bint Hamad Bin Sahim Al-Thani Fund• Tasso Leventis Foundation• The Darwin Initiative, UK Government• US Forest Service• Toyota Environmental Activities Grants Programme• Aage V Jensen Charity Foundation• David Webster Charitable Trust• European Commission• Forestry Bureau of the Council of Agriculture - Taiwan• Foundation of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco• Hans Swegen• MacArthur Foundation• Nando Peretti Foundation• Ricoh• Singapore Airlines• Taiwan International Collaboration and Development Fund• Supporters of the BirdLife Gala Dinner in Tokyo, Japan• MacArthur Foundation• David and Lucile Packard Foundation• The John Ellerman Foundation
• Aage V Jensen Charity Foundation
• David and Lucile Packard Foundation
• Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund
• Lenfest Ocean Foundation of the Pew Charitable Trust
• Marisla Foundation
• Schwab Charitable Trust
• Global Environment Facility through UNDP and UNEP• Japanese Ministry of Environment• MAVA Foundation• Neotropical Migratory Birds Conservation Act• Rio Tinto• The British Birdwatching Fair• The Dutch Postcode Lottery• Arcadia Fund• BirdLife International Community Conservation Fund of David & Sarah Gordon• Economic Development Board of Singapore• European Commission• Aage V Jensen Charity Foundation• A G Leventis Foundation• MacArthur Foundation• MAVA Foundation• Chris Spooner• US Forest Service• CCI Collaboration Fund for Conservation• Aage V Jensen Charity Foundation• A G Leventis Foundation• Tasso Leventis Foundation Conservation Policy• Aage V Jensen Charity Foundation• Conservation International• David and Lucile Packard Foundation• German Marshall Fund of the United States• The Darwin Initiative, UK Government• Aage V Jensen Charity Foundation• Development (DFID), UK Government• European Commission• The Bromley Trust• The Darwin Initiative, UK Government• Aage V Jensen Charity Foundation• A G Leventis Foundation• BP• Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund• Mitsubishi Corporation Fund for Europe and Africa• Wallace Global Fund