Call for Applications: 2011 Conservation Leadership Programme Awards
By Kiragu Mwangi, Tue, 21/09/2010 - 11:45
The Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) has been helping young conservationists to achieve their goals and move into positions of influence within the conservation sector for more than 25 years. Successful applicants will: 1.) Develop the knowledge, skills and abilities of team members; 2.) Implement high-priority conservation projects combining research and action; and 3.) Contribute to the long-term success of local conservation efforts. This year’s awards include:
- Future Conservationist Awards (up to US $12,500 each)
- Conservation Follow-up Awards (up to US $25,000 each) – available only to previous CLP Future Conservationist Award winners
- Conservation Leadership Awards (up to US $50,000 each) – available only to previous CLP Follow-up Award winners
- Take our Eligibility Quiz now to learn if your project fits our award criteria.
- Download 2011 Application form and Guidelines for either Future Conservationist Awards, Conservation Follow-up Awards or Conservation Leadership Awards