The Bay of Panama, one of the most important sites for migratory waterbirds in the America, has received a reprieve from destructive development.
Continue reading »
- Mangrove Alliance
BirdLife International Americas
Quito - Ecuador
Phone: + 593_ 2 24_64 _768
Contact: Laura Perdomo | Coordinator
- Manglares de la laguna de Oviedo
- Laguna de Oviedo’s community mangroves
- IBAs in Danger – urgent action needed!
- New BirdLife video captures local perspectives
- Caribbean Partners get their “mangroove” on for World Wetlands Day
- Protected status for Panama Bay reinstated by court ruling
- New website gives conservationists tools to tackle climate change
- Spare a thought for water on World Wetlands Day!
- Government and local community work together to restore life to the mangroves of Puerto Rico
- Mangrove Alliance website launched as resource for preservation