Fundraising Support Officer
Application deadline: Wednesday, 28. May 2014 - 23:45
• Location: Cambridge
• Full time: 35 hours per week
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are looking for someone to provide administrative support to BirdLife’s central fundraising function, with a primary focus towards the running of individual memberships and programme supporter schemes.
This person will enter and maintain accurate and up to date information for World Bird Club (WBC) and Rare Bird Club (RBC) supporter schemes and other donors, using BirdLife’s Raiser’s Edge (RE) Donor Database Management System; produce management reports for Bird Club memberships and direct mail appeals; oversee seasonal direct mail appeals and Gift Aid data and support the organisation and administration of BirdLife fundraising events.
The ideal candidate will have
• The ability to focus closely on administrative tasks and cope with a high level of detail
• The ability to concentrate on repetitive admin and process large quantities of donor data
• Some experience in a customer oriented workplace, working as part of a team would be an advantage
• A pleasant, professional and confident manner and outlook
• A good ‘service’ mentality
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills
• Good organisational and problem solving skills
A detailed job description can be found here.
Closing date: 28th May 2014
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience. Competitive pension benefits.
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.