Join the World Bird Club
Help save birds worldwide
You can help us tackle the threats facing the world's birds and learn more about them by joining the World Bird Club.
When you join the Club you will receive our quarterly magazine World Birdwatch. World Birdwatch is full of articles written by leading experts, bringing you exciting and informed insights into bird conservation projects straight from the field. Stunning photographs by leading wildlife photographers capture the vivid beauty of some of the world's rarest birds and the spectacular places where they live.
Giving birds a future
As well as enjoying World Birdwatch, by joining World Bird Club you also help to fund BirdLife International's vital programme of conservation work.
World Birdwatch, which has been specially commended by the BBC WildlifeMagazine Awards, is produced quarterly to keep you updated with news from every region of the world. Be the first to read exciting reports about the world's most endangered and enigmatic birds, as well as news about freshly discovered species and important sites.
In 2006 the magazine underwent a make-over to give it a snappier design - though its award-winning content remains as interesting and informative as ever!
Issues are published in March, June, September and December.
What's in World Birdwatch?
- Spotlights on the world's most threatened birds
- Features on innovative conservation projects
- In-depth Country Fact Files
- Pages of bird and conservation news
- Latest book reviews
- Special offers for readers
You can also obtain World Birdwatch directly from some national BirdLife Partners. These are:
- BirdLife Australia
- Bird Studies Canada
- Dansk Ornitologisk Forening (Denmark)
- BirdLife SUOMI-FINLAND (Finland)
- Nature Kenya
- Vogelbescherming Nederland (Netherlands)
- SVS/BirdLife Switzerland
- Sveriges Ornitologiska Förening (Sweden)
Please email these BirdLife Partners to find out how to receive World Birdwatch directly from them.
- A quarterly Contributory subscription to World Birdwatch magazine costs just £30 per year.
- A Special subscription rate of just £15 per year is available to members of the RSPB (UK), LPO (France), LIPU (Italy) and SEO (Spain).
For readers who wish to contribute further to BirdLife's work there are additional subscription categories which includes a greater element of donation:
- A Supporting subscription costs £60 per year
- A Sustaining subscription costs £170 per year
- A Sponsor subscription costs £250 per year
- A Contributor subscription costs £500 per year
- A Guardian subscription costs £1,000 per year
Benefits for those subscribing at the higher level includes invitations to special BirdLife events.
How to subscribe
We are working on the development of a new BirdLife web site with a secure on line membership payment facility which is not yet currently available. For now, please simply printout the subscription form below, fill in the page, sign if necessary, then post it to us at the address below. Please remember to enclose your cheque or credit/payment card details and tick the appropriate subscription rate. Many thanks.
World Birdwatch Subscriptions
Cambridge CB3 0NA
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com