- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (439)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (169)
- Taxonomy (105)
- Uncategorized (4)
Five most recent topics
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
- West Indian Whistling-duck (Dendrocygna arborea): request for information
Tag Archives: Woodford’s Rail
Archived 2014 discussion: Woodford’s Rail (Nesoclopeus woodfordi) is being split: list N. woodfordi as Vulnerable and N. immaculatus and N. tertius as Near Threatened?
Woodford’s Rail Nesoclopeus woodfordi is being split into N. woodfordi, N. tertius and N. immaculatus, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading