- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: White-necklaced Partridge
Archived 2011-2012 topics: White-necklaced Partridge (Arborophila gingica): downlist to Near Threatened?
Apparently there has been no over-arching study of population densities and total population size for this species, but further information is required to help assess whether the species actually numbers more than 10,000 mature individuals and therefore approaches the thresholds for Vulnerable under criterion C2a(i) and should be downlisted to Near Threatened. Continue reading