- Africa (92)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (176)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (38)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (23)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (139)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Black Wheatear (Oenanthe leucura) – request for information from NW Africa
- Krueper’s Nuthatch (Sitta krueperi) – downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- Semi-collared Flycatcher (Ficedula semitorquata) – downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
- European Herring Gull (Larus argentatus) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
- Common Pochard (Aythya ferina) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened or Vulnerable?
Tag Archives: Western Bristlebird
Archived 2011-2012 topics: Proposed revisions to Australian endemics based on reassessments in The Action Plan for Australian Birds 2010
The following Australian endemic species have been proposed for global reassessment following publication of a comprehensive reassessment of the status of Australian birds (Garnett, S.T., Szabo, J. 2011 and Dutson, G. Action Plan for Australian Birds 2010. CSIRO, Melbourne) Reassessment … Continue reading →