- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Warbling Doradito
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Ticking Doradito (Pseudocolopteryx citreola) and Warbling Doradito (P. flaviventris) are separate species: list both as Least Concern?
Ticking Doradito Pseudocolopteryx citreola has been split from Warbling Doradito P. flaviventris following a decision by the AOU South American Classification Committee. It is proposed that both species be listed as Least Concern on the basis that they do not approach the thresholds for Vulnerable under any of the IUCN criteria. Continue reading