- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Tahiti Kingfisher
Archived 2014 discussion: Tahiti Kingfisher (Todiramphus veneratus) is being split: list T. youngi as Near Threatened and T. veneratus as Least Concern?
The initial deadline for comments on this topic is 28 April 2014, and therefore later than for most other topics currently under discussion. This is part of a consultation on the Red List implications of extensive changes to BirdLife’s taxonomy … Continue reading
Archived 2014 discussion: Tahiti Kingfisher (Todiramphus veneratus) is being split: list T. youngi as Endangered?
Tahiti Kingfisher Todiramphus veneratus is being split into T. veneratus and T. youngi, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading