- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (198)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Sumichrast’s Wren
Sumichrast’s Wren Hylorchilus sumichrasti is currently listed as Near Threatened, however with an Extent of Occurrence now estimated at 997 km2, the species’s population is likely to have been overestimated and the species could potentially qualify as Vulnerable or Endangered. Up-to-date information is sought on the likely population size and structure, and the level of habitat fragmentation within this species’s range. Continue reading