- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (198)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Sulawesi Kingfisher
Archived 2014 discussion: Sulawesi Kingfisher (Ceyx fallax) is being split: list C. sangirensis as Critically Endangered and C. fallax as Near Threatened?
Sulawesi Kingfisher Ceyx fallax is being split into C. fallax and C. sangirensis, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading