- Africa (83)
- Americas (177)
- Archive (179)
- Asia (160)
- Australia (14)
- Europe & Central Asia (28)
- Middle East (16)
- Pacific (51)
- Species Group (111)
- Taxonomy (1)
Five most recent topics
- Grey-tailed Tattler (Heteroscelus brevipes): uplist to Near Threatened?
- Rosy Bee-eater (Merops malimbicus): request for information
- Goldie’s Bird-of-paradise (Paradisea decora): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Wood Thrush (Hylocichla mustelina): uplist to Near Threatened?
- White-winged Flufftail (Sarothrura ayresi): uplist to Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Sucre Antpitta
Archived 2011-2012 topics: Sucre Antpitta (Grallaricula cumanensis): newly-split and globally threatened
Sucre Antpitta Grallaricula cumanensis has been split from Slate-crowned Antpitta G. nana following SACC (2010), and is suspected to qualify as either Vulnerable or Endangered. Comments on the number of locations, degree of fragmentation and rate of habitat loss within the altitudinal range of this species, together with estimates of the likely population size, are welcomed. Continue reading