- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Streaked Reed-warbler
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Streaked Reed-warbler (Acrocephalus sorghophilus): request for information
Comments are invited on the likely population size and rate of population decline over a period of three generations, estimated by BirdLife to be 13 years (based on an estimated generation length of c.4.4 years). Analyses of trends in the annual number of passage records would be gratefully received, and any other new information on this species would be welcomed. Continue reading