- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (255)
- Asia (174)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (136)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Suggestions for new topics
- Black Parrot (Coracopsis nigra) is being split: request for information on C. sibilans, and list C. barklyi as Vulnerable?
- Additional changes to species listed as Extinct: six [edited from five] Extinct species are being re-categorised as Not Recognised and 12 taxa [edited from 11] are being newly recognised as Extinct species
- Tahiti Kingfisher (Todiramphus veneratus) is being split: list T. youngi as Near Threatened and T. veneratus as Least Concern?
- Crescent-chested Puffbird (Malacoptila striata) is being split: list M. minor as Critically Endangered and M. striata as Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Streaked Reed-warbler
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Streaked Reed-warbler (Acrocephalus sorghophilus): request for information
Comments are invited on the likely population size and rate of population decline over a period of three generations, estimated by BirdLife to be 13 years (based on an estimated generation length of c.4.4 years). Analyses of trends in the annual number of passage records would be gratefully received, and any other new information on this species would be welcomed. Continue reading