- Africa (87)
- Americas (209)
- Archive (255)
- Asia (174)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (65)
- Species Group (134)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Suggestions for new topics
- Tahiti Kingfisher (Todiramphus veneratus) is being split: list T. youngi as Near Threatened and T. veneratus as Least Concern?
- Crescent-chested Puffbird (Malacoptila striata) is being split: list M. minor as Critically Endangered and M. striata as Near Threatened?
- Xantus’s Murrelet (Synthliboramphus hypoleucus) is being split: list S. hypoleucus as Endangered and S. scrippsi as Vulnerable?
- The recently described taxon Capito fitzpatricki is being recognised as a species by BirdLife: list the species as Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Streaked Reed-warbler
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Streaked Reed-warbler (Acrocephalus sorghophilus): request for information
Comments are invited on the likely population size and rate of population decline over a period of three generations, estimated by BirdLife to be 13 years (based on an estimated generation length of c.4.4 years). Analyses of trends in the annual number of passage records would be gratefully received, and any other new information on this species would be welcomed. Continue reading