- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Sincora Antwren
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Sincorá Antwren (Formicivora grantsaui): newly described and Near Threatened?
Sincorá Antwren Formicivora grantsaui was recently described by Gonzaga et al. (2007) from the Serra do Sincorá, on the eastern escarpments of the Chapada Diamantina, Central Bahia, eastern Brazil. Other restricted-range species of the Cadeia do Espinhço are typically considered Vulnerable or Near Threatened under criterion B1 depending on the threats to their habitats. Comments on the attached map, recent records and threats to the species’s habitat are welcomed: