- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (439)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (137)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
- West Indian Whistling-duck (Dendrocygna arborea): request for information
Tag Archives: Sincora Antwren
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Sincorá Antwren (Formicivora grantsaui): newly described and Near Threatened?
Sincorá Antwren Formicivora grantsaui was recently described by Gonzaga et al. (2007) from the Serra do Sincorá, on the eastern escarpments of the Chapada Diamantina, Central Bahia, eastern Brazil. Other restricted-range species of the Cadeia do Espinhço are typically considered Vulnerable or Near Threatened under criterion B1 depending on the threats to their habitats. Comments on the attached map, recent records and threats to the species’s habitat are welcomed: