- Africa (83)
- Americas (177)
- Archive (179)
- Asia (160)
- Australia (14)
- Europe & Central Asia (28)
- Middle East (16)
- Pacific (51)
- Species Group (111)
- Taxonomy (1)
Five most recent topics
- Grey-tailed Tattler (Heteroscelus brevipes): uplist to Near Threatened?
- Rosy Bee-eater (Merops malimbicus): request for information
- Goldie’s Bird-of-paradise (Paradisea decora): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Wood Thrush (Hylocichla mustelina): uplist to Near Threatened?
- White-winged Flufftail (Sarothrura ayresi): uplist to Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Sinaloa Martin
A comprehensive review of records by Lethaby and King (2010) suggests that there may be sufficient information available for an assessment of the species’s threat status against the IUCN criteria; indeed, the authors recommend that the species be listed as Endangered under criterion C2a(ii), with a declining population and fewer than 2,500 mature individuals remaining. Continue reading