- Africa (104)
- Americas (215)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (191)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (62)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (35)
- Pacific (67)
- Species Group (153)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Razorbill (Alca torda) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
- Red-breasted Goose (Branta ruficollis) – downlist from Endangered to Near Threatened?
- Yelkouan Shearwater (Puffinus yelkouan) – downlist from Vulnerable to Least Concern?
- Armenian Gull (Larus armenicus) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
- Audouin’s Gull (Larus audouinii) – downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
Tag Archives: Silvery Grebe
Archived 2014 discussion: Silvery Grebe (Podiceps occipitalis) is being split: list P. juninensis as Near Threatened or Vulnerable?
Silvery Grebe Podiceps occipitalis is being split into P. occipitalis and P. juninensis, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading