- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (255)
- Asia (174)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (136)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Suggestions for new topics
- Black Parrot (Coracopsis nigra) is being split: request for information on C. sibilans, and list C. barklyi as Vulnerable?
- Additional changes to species listed as Extinct: six [edited from five] Extinct species are being re-categorised as Not Recognised and 12 taxa [edited from 11] are being newly recognised as Extinct species
- Tahiti Kingfisher (Todiramphus veneratus) is being split: list T. youngi as Near Threatened and T. veneratus as Least Concern?
- Crescent-chested Puffbird (Malacoptila striata) is being split: list M. minor as Critically Endangered and M. striata as Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Sao Tome Short-tail
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Sao Tome Short-tail (Amaurocichla bocagei): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
BirdLife species factsheet for Sao Tome Short-tail Sao Tome Short-tail Amaurocichla bocagei is restricted to São Tomé, São Tomé e Príncipe, where it occurs in the central and southern parts of the island. Known from only six records prior to 1928, … Continue reading