- Africa (83)
- Americas (177)
- Archive (179)
- Asia (160)
- Australia (14)
- Europe & Central Asia (28)
- Middle East (16)
- Pacific (51)
- Species Group (111)
- Taxonomy (1)
Five most recent topics
- Grey-tailed Tattler (Heteroscelus brevipes): uplist to Near Threatened?
- Rosy Bee-eater (Merops malimbicus): request for information
- Goldie’s Bird-of-paradise (Paradisea decora): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Wood Thrush (Hylocichla mustelina): uplist to Near Threatened?
- White-winged Flufftail (Sarothrura ayresi): uplist to Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Santa Marta Wren
Archived 2010-2011 topics: Black-backed Thornbill (Ramphomicron dorsale) and Santa Marta Wren (Troglodytes monticola): uplist both to Endangered?
Black-backed Thornbill Ramphomicron dorsale is endemic to the Santa Marta Mountains of Colombia, where it occurs from 2,000-4,600 m. It is currently classified as Least Concern but its Extent of Occurrence has recently been estimated at 2,600 km2. Santa Marta … Continue reading