- Africa (87)
- Americas (186)
- Archive (255)
- Asia (169)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (61)
- Species Group (123)
- Taxonomy (1)
Five most recent topics
- Suggestions for new topics
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- King Rail (Rallus elegans) is being split: request for information on R. elegans and R. tenuirostris.
- Sulawesi Scops-owl (Otus manadensis) is being split: list O. mendeni and O. sulaensis as Vulnerable?
Tag Archives: Salvadori’s Fig-parrot
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Salvadori’s Fig-parrot (Psittaculirostris salvadorii): request for information.
BirdLife species factsheet for Salvadori’s Fig-parrot Salvadori’s Fig-parrot Psittaculirostris salvadorii is restricted to northern Papua (formerly Irian Jaya), Indonesia, where it occurs from the eastern shore of Geelvink Bay to the Cyclops Mountains (Beehler et al. 1985), including lowland forest up … Continue reading