- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (255)
- Asia (174)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (136)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Suggestions for new topics
- Black Parrot (Coracopsis nigra) is being split: request for information on C. sibilans, and list C. barklyi as Vulnerable?
- Additional changes to species listed as Extinct: six [edited from five] Extinct species are being re-categorised as Not Recognised and 12 taxa [edited from 11] are being newly recognised as Extinct species
- Tahiti Kingfisher (Todiramphus veneratus) is being split: list T. youngi as Near Threatened and T. veneratus as Least Concern?
- Crescent-chested Puffbird (Malacoptila striata) is being split: list M. minor as Critically Endangered and M. striata as Near Threatened?
Tag Archives: Salvadori’s Fig-parrot
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Salvadori’s Fig-parrot (Psittaculirostris salvadorii): request for information.
BirdLife species factsheet for Salvadori’s Fig-parrot Salvadori’s Fig-parrot Psittaculirostris salvadorii is restricted to northern Papua (formerly Irian Jaya), Indonesia, where it occurs from the eastern shore of Geelvink Bay to the Cyclops Mountains (Beehler et al. 1985), including lowland forest up … Continue reading