- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Rufous Hornbill
Archived 2014 discussion: Rufous Hornbill (Buceros hydrocorax) is being split: list both B. hydrocorax and B. mindanensis as Vulnerable?
Rufous Hornbill Buceros hydrocorax has been split into B. hydrocorax and B. mindanensis, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading