- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (137)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Review of illegal killing and taking of birds in the Mediterranean
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Onychoprion aleuticus, formerly Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
Tag Archives: Red-collared Mountain-babbler
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Red-collared Mountain-babbler (Kupeornis rufocinctus): downlist to Least Concern?
BirdLife species factsheet for Red-collared Mountain-babbler Red-collared Mountain-babbler Kupeornis rufocinctus occurs in the Albertine Rift mountains in Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo (del Hoyo et al. 2007) where it is known to occur in the Itombwe Mountains, Mt … Continue reading