- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (439)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (136)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
- West Indian Whistling-duck (Dendrocygna arborea): request for information
Tag Archives: Pulitzer’s Longbill
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Pulitzer’s Longbill (Macrosphenus pulitzeri): downlist to Vulnerable or Near Threatened?
BirdLife species factsheet for Pulitzer’s Longbill Pulitzer’s Longbill Macrosphenus pulitzeri is known from the escarpment of western Angola. It is currently listed as Endangered under criteria B1ab(i,ii,iii,iv);C2a(i), on the basis that it has a very small, severely fragmented range, a very … Continue reading