- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (439)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (137)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
- West Indian Whistling-duck (Dendrocygna arborea): request for information
Tag Archives: Piping Hornbill
Archived 2014 discussion: Piping Hornbill (Bycanistes fistulator) is being split: list B. fistulator as Near Threatened?
Piping Hornbill Bycanistes fistulator is being split into B. fistulator and B. sharpii following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading