- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Philippine Hawk-owl
Archived 2014 discussion: Philippine Hawk-owl (Ninox philippensis) is being split: list N. leventisi and N. rumseyi as Endangered, N. reyi and N. mindorensis as Vulnerable, and N. spilonota and N. philippensis as Near Threatened?
Philippine Hawk-owl Ninox philippensis is being split into Ninox philippensis, N. mindorensis, N. spilonota, N. spilocephala, N. rumseyi, N. leventisi and N. reyi. Continue reading