- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Philippine Cockatoo
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Philippine Cockatoo (Cacatua haematuropygia): what is the population trend over the past three generations?
Comments on the rate of population change of Philippine Cockatoo (Cacatua haematuropygia) over the past 39 years are sought to determine whether the species still warrants classification as Critically Endangered. Continue reading