- Africa (83)
- Americas (177)
- Archive (179)
- Asia (160)
- Australia (14)
- Europe & Central Asia (28)
- Middle East (16)
- Pacific (51)
- Species Group (111)
- Taxonomy (1)
Five most recent topics
- Grey-tailed Tattler (Heteroscelus brevipes): uplist to Near Threatened?
- Rosy Bee-eater (Merops malimbicus): request for information
- Goldie’s Bird-of-paradise (Paradisea decora): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Wood Thrush (Hylocichla mustelina): uplist to Near Threatened?
- White-winged Flufftail (Sarothrura ayresi): uplist to Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Palm Crow
Palm Crow Corvus palmarum is listed as Near Threatened under criterion B1a+b(iii,v) on the basis that it was considered to have a moderately small range in which habitat degradation and hunting are causing a population decline. The species’s Extent of Occurrence (EOO) has recently been updated by BirdLife and the new EOO is estimated at 103,400 km2, which no longer approaches the threshold for Vulnerable under the B1 criterion.