- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Pale-throated Pampa-finch
Archived 2012-2013 topics: Pale-throated Pampa-finch (Embernagra longicauda): downlist to Least Concern?
Pale-throated Pampa-finch Embernagra longicauda is listed as Near Threatened on the IUCN Red List, however, this species has been mapped by Natureserve/BirdLife International as having an estimated Extent of Occurrence (EOO) of 145,000 km2, hence it appears to warrant downlisting to Least Concern. Continue reading