- Africa (104)
- Americas (215)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (191)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (62)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (35)
- Pacific (67)
- Species Group (153)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Razorbill (Alca torda) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
- Red-breasted Goose (Branta ruficollis) – downlist from Endangered to Near Threatened?
- Yelkouan Shearwater (Puffinus yelkouan) – downlist from Vulnerable to Least Concern?
- Armenian Gull (Larus armenicus) – uplist from Least Concern to Near Threatened?
- Audouin’s Gull (Larus audouinii) – downlist from Near Threatened to Least Concern?
Tag Archives: New Caledonian Parakeet
Archived 2014 discussion: Red-fronted Parakeet (Cyanoramphus novaezelandiae), Norfolk Island Parakeet (C. cookii) and New Caledonian Parakeet (C. saisseti) are being lumped as C. novaezelandiae: list as Near Threatened?
Red-fronted Parakeet Cyanoramphus novaezelandiae, Norfolk Island Parakeet C. cookii and New Caledonian Parakeet C. saisseti are being lumped as C. novaezelandiae, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading