- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Mexican Sheartail
Mexican Sheartail Doricha eliza is currently listed as Near Threatened, as although it has a small range and moderately small, declining population is not considered to be severely fragmented or restricted to a few locations. Up-to-date information is requested on this species’s total population size, estimated rate of decline and the severity of threats. Continue reading