- Africa (89)
- Americas (210)
- Archive (439)
- Asia (175)
- Australia (20)
- Europe & Central Asia (32)
- Middle East (21)
- Pacific (66)
- Species Group (136)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Cory’s Shearwater (Calonectris diomedea) is being split: request for information on C. diomedea and C. borealis
- The taxonomic treatment of the Little Shearwater (Puffinus assimilis)/Audubon’s Shearwater (P. lherminieri) complex is being revised, and P. bryani is being recognised as a species: request for information
- Aleutian Tern (Sterna aleutica): uplist to Vulnerable or Endangered?
- Ogea Monarch (Mayrornis versicolor): downlist to Near Threatened or Least Concern?
- West Indian Whistling-duck (Dendrocygna arborea): request for information
Tag Archives: Marquesan Swiftlet
Archived 2014 discussion: Tahiti Swiftlet (Collocalia leucophaea) and Marquesan Swiftlet (C. ocista) are being lumped as Aerodramus leucophaeus: list the newly defined species as Least Concern?
Tahiti Swiftlet Collocalia leucophaea and Marquesan Swiftlet C. ocista are being lumped as Aerodramus leucophaeus, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading