- Africa (83)
- Americas (177)
- Archive (179)
- Asia (160)
- Australia (14)
- Europe & Central Asia (28)
- Middle East (16)
- Pacific (51)
- Species Group (111)
- Taxonomy (1)
Five most recent topics
- Grey-tailed Tattler (Heteroscelus brevipes): uplist to Near Threatened?
- Rosy Bee-eater (Merops malimbicus): request for information
- Goldie’s Bird-of-paradise (Paradisea decora): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Wood Thrush (Hylocichla mustelina): uplist to Near Threatened?
- White-winged Flufftail (Sarothrura ayresi): uplist to Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Mantled Hawk
Mantled Hawk Leucopternis polionotus is listed as Near Threatened under criteria A2c; A3c; A4c; C1; C2a(i); D1 because it is thought to have a moderately small population which is suspected to be declining at a rate of 20-29% over 10 years owing to habitat loss and fragmentation. Information is requested on this species’s likely population size and sub-population structure.