- Africa (113)
- Americas (217)
- Archive (438)
- Asia (199)
- Australia (28)
- Europe & Central Asia (66)
- Illegal killing of birds (1)
- Middle East (41)
- Pacific (69)
- Species Group (163)
- Taxonomy (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
Five most recent topics
- Red Knot (Calidris canutus): request for information
- Curlew Sandpiper (Calidris ferruginea): request for information
- Bar-tailed Godwit (Limosa lapponica): uplist to Vulnerable?
- Great Knot (Calidris tenuirostris): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
- Far Eastern Curlew (Numenius madagascariensis): uplist from Vulnerable to Endangered or Critically Endangered?
Tag Archives: Horned Curassow
Archived 2014 discussion: Horned Curassow (Pauxi unicornis) is being split: list P. koepckeae as Critically Endangered and P. unicornis as Endangered?
Horned Curassow Pauxi unicornis is being split into P. unicornis and P. koepckeae, following the application of criteria set out by Tobias et al. (2010). Continue reading